The Fitness Center offers a wide variety of cardio, strength and functional training equipment for members. This wide range of equipment ensures this space can accommodate any style workout.
All members may schedule an equipment orientation to learn how to safely use the equipment and ensure you are comfortable beginning or continuing your workout routine.
Fitness Center Guidelines
- Members must be at least 12 years of age in order to utilize the Fitness Center.
- Members under age 16 must be accompanied by a member age 18 or over at all times in all areas of the facility.
- Use proper technique when lifting to avoid injury
- Re-rack weights when finished with use
- Use a spotter when lifting weights
- Use the safety clips and straps when using cardio equipment
- Minimize cell phone use so your full attention is on your safe workout
- Clean off equipment with the provided gym wipes
- Report any equipment issues to the staff
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Do not drop weights. This can cause injury to you or others and damage equipment and the facility.
- Bags are not permitted in the workout areas. Small convenience storage spaces are provided in the fitness lounge.