Personal Exercise Programs are open to all members.
A Personal Exercise Program (PEP) appointment is an opportunity for members to meet one-on-one with a Wellness Center staff member to create a personalized workout using specific, measureable, attainable, realistic and timely goals. Together you will discuss your goals and walk through a customized workout that is tailored to meet your goals.
Equipment Orientations are open to all members.
Equipment Orientations will show proper use of the most popular strength, cardiovascular, and functional equipment that Phillips 66 has to offer to ensure that you are comfortable getting started with your workout routine and optimize your success. Wellness Center etiquette and safety will also be covered to ensure the facility is a friendly and neat environment for all.
During a strength equipment orientation, a Wellness Center staff member will educate you on the proper use of the Precor strength machines. You will learn how to properly adjust seat heights and secondary settings. At the end of the session you will have the opportunity to discuss sets, reps and rest.
During a cardiovascular equipment orientation, a Wellness Center staff member will educate you on how to use the equipment, log your workout, set weekly goals for time, distance or calories and save customized favorite routines.
How to Schedule an Equipment Orientation or Personal Exercise Program
- Visit the Houston Mind Body Online website
- Log in using your Phillips 66 email address and password. If you have forgotten your password, select "forgot password."
- Select "appointments" at the top of the page.
- Select Equipment Orientations or Personal Exercise Program.
- Select the type of appointment you would like.
- Select All instructors or the instructor you prefer.
- Select day of week you would like the appointment.
- Search appointments.
- Select "book appointment."
- Select Book appointment or Book Reoccurring Appointment.
- This will take you to the shopping cart where you will check out.
- Place order.
- View your scheduled appointment.
You may also visit the Wellness Center reception desk for assistance.