The Houston Wellness Center offers numerous fitness programs, activities and services to assist employees with their health and fitness goals. Our focus on engagement and education is most important in enabling employees to make better decisions regarding their health and wellness.
Rep the Pink 2023
September 25th – September 29th
Rep the Pink is a week-long movement program designed to increase member engagement and spark awareness of our site’s involvement in breast cancer research. This movement program will lead to the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure on October 7, 2023. The program is collaborating with Phillip 66 Women’s Network to with the mission of connecting, developing, and empowering the women of Phillips 66 to achieve their full potential for both careers and personal lives.
Participate in the conversation live at the Phillip 66’s Women’ Network table.
- Tuesday-Thursday from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Participants are encouraged to wear pink for the workout. Pink ribbons will be handed out by the Women’s Network during the program.
- Participants obtain or request the Rep the Pink workout handout at the front desk or Women’s Network table.
- The workouts will be designed for all fitness and skill levels to be able to successfully complete on their own in the Wellness Center.
- EXOS staff assistance can be provided if requested.
- Once a participant completes the workout, they will turn in their completion to the front desk staff member.
- Participants have the choice to write their breast cancer member’s name on the board in the program’s board in the functional area.
- Members have the entire week to complete a workout and can complete it as many times as desired.
2023 Komen Houston Race for the Cure registration:
- Create an account, then search “Phillips 66” to join the team.
- You can also scan the QR code provided in the promotional flyers distributed across the wellness center.
Prizes: P66 Yeti tumbler, hoodie, gym bag or sports cap.
For any questions email: email@example.com